As you are investing in your new premises, we understand you have pressures across your entire business and need a seamless transition from your old premises; that’s where our team come into their own. We’ve managed hundreds of relocations, and have compiled a checklist to ensure your move is as stress free as possible.
- Define your relocation brief and corporate objectives
- Consider what you want your new office space to achieve
Top tip – Bear in mind that you are expected to provide a floor area of 4.6m2 per person when the ceiling is 3.0m high.
- Set a relocation budget
- Find your ideal office space (negotiate a competitive lease and don’t forget a break clause)
- Determine the needs of your staff and what’s needed for your business to succeed
- Speak with your IT supplier about a seamless relocation
- Make sure your staff feel engaged and motivated by this process
- Plan and time manage the move